BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Whats Happened This Week?



I was reading the news the other day and i came across one that actually got me and made me feel quite sick and sad at the situation. I read the article and watched the news about the girl who jumped out of a 3rd story floor to escape from bullies. Not even a 1st story a 3RD STORY flat. AND DIED! How terrible is that, we all say we have cut down on bullying, they get kids to do things to stop them doing other things. its a lot of well you know. Rosimeiri Boxall was 19 years old. Only 19 she had no life, she was still young, its quite sad and it really hit me. The girls that bullied her where younger 15 and 19. How can any one thats younger bully some one older. it gets me angry and the fact she could not stick up for herself and the only way she could stick up for herself was to kill herself.


The parents of Rosimeiri Boxall forgive them, how can you can you forgive someone who made your child kill themselves is wrong.

Well heres a video clip, i cant actually talk any more about it before i get to angry :) Lol

0 comments: